List of Forbidden Foods
On the cupboard
- Grains: wheat, rice, corns, pastas, bread, semolina, bulgur, breakfast cereal, muesli, melba toasts, cakes, brownies, biscuits, all types of flour, vermicelli, ravioli, snack biscuits, crackers, beer (hops).
- Sugars and starch foods: potatoes, mashed potatoes, peas, quinoa, chestnut pure, Nutella, industrial jam, caster sugar, popcorn, candies, chocolate (unless fewer than 70 %), drinking chocolate, chocolate bars, syrups.
- Legumes: lentils, white beans, soy bean sprouts, chickpeas.
- Oil: sunflower, peanut, corn and colza oil.
- Other: canned soup, spaghetti sauce, ketchup, chips, cake mixes/ pancakes.
In the refrigerator
- Dairy products: milk, cheeses, yoghurts, margarine, cream desserts.
- Sugars: fruit juice (if added sugars), sodas.
- Other: knacki sausages, tofu.
In the freezer
- Grains: pizza, quiches, salty or sweet tarts, petit fours.
- Sugars: ice cream, chocolate bars.
- Other: frozen meals, fish sticks, cordons bleu, French fries, nuggets.