List of Authorized Foods
- Fresh meat: beef, pork, chicken, turkey, duck, goose, quail, lamb, rabbit, calf, horse, wild boar, deer, doe, kangaroo, ostrich, moose, bison.
- Deep-frozen meat: minced meat, minced beef (be careful on food additives).
- bacon, smoked ham, cured meat (home-made only).
- Eggs from hen, duck, goose and quail.
- Fish: tuna, mackerel, sardine, trout, salmon, halibut, cod, sole, monkfish, and cod.
- Seafood: shrimps, crab, lobster, scallops, clams, mussels, oysters, crawfishes, scallops.
- Fresh or frozen vegetables: tomatoes, peppers, leeks, celery, onions, cucumbers, Brussels sprout, asparaguses, lettuce, avocados, artichoke, cauliflower, spinach, endives, carrots, turnips, radish, sweet potatoes.
- Fresh or frozen fruits: bananas, oranges, apples, nectarines, grapefruit, mangoes, peaches, apricots, melon, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, lemon, figs, coconuts, passion fruits.
- Dried fruits: apricots, figs, dates, prunes (to be consumed with moderation due to their sugar content).
- Goose fat for cooking, and olive oil for raw vegetables.
- Coconut oil for preparing desserts.
- Walnut, pistachio nuts, sweet chestnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew nuts, pecan nuts.
- Chanterelles, ceps, boletus, shiitake mushroom, morels.
HERBS AND SPICES
- Parsley, thyme, mint, oregano, sage, coriander, mint, pepper, garlic, cumin, paprika, turmeric, cinnamon, vanilla, cloves, curry powder.